About Me

My photo
I live in regional Victoria, Australia. I quilt and create in between caring for my family.

Welcome

Would love to hear what you think, and would love to visit your blog.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Doll's quilt for Christine


 This how I imagined Christine opening my quilt. This photo shows half the front and half the back.

  The little pocket in the back has the story of the quilt printed onto silk.
            
I thought that Christine's grand daughter's would like a "secret" to find.

It was really hard to not match stripes!  The aplique placement was tricky too.  I had to place 3 wreaths slightly off center rather than one or two.  The binding was not a deliberate mistake!  I really enjoyed that hand quilting.  Should do more of it.

I am working on a set of quilts for my groups show in November.  They are all dolls quilts.  More of them next time!  Happy stiching, with no.......!

1 comment:

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.