About Me

My photo
I live in Melbourne Australia.

Welcome

Would love to hear what you think, and would love to visit your blog.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Shh its on its way, but the sender is still a secret!

I've been working on my Covert Round Robin Project.....so I have been busy!
First up was a little blog visiting so that I could get "in touch" with the person who will receive my swap gift...well actually it was a bit of detective work.  So that you get to share in the detective side of things, today's post will have clues as to who my gift is on its way to.
  I only hope that one of her cute journal covers comes my way!

But back to what I made...the first idea came quickly and was inspired by a recent home decor project that she made...this is it
 I hope she likes it!
Then because crazy patchwork is my thing...I made a tiny wall hanging to express both myself and hopefully something about her!
          However...not everybody likes crazy patchwork! 
So that's why I made the bag.
Here is the wall hanging. Pay attention because there are clues!

Unfortunately I didn't photograph the entire wall hanging as I was in a rush to get to the post office!
So have you guessed who is my swap partner???

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I have no idea who it is, but I really really like it!