About Me

My photo
I live in Melbourne Australia.

Welcome

Would love to hear what you think, and would love to visit your blog.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Crumb Along 2 Catching up

Got back to my crumbs over the week end.  Remember my first block?
I made mine a rectangle...I went back and re-read the instructions and since Jo's block are 6 inches I decided to make this a 12 inch block...
I liked this more.
then got cracking on my stars and hearts....


Then I made a big heart, which was fine until I got to the last triangle and didn't have a big enough piece....so I added a bit so that I could square it up.....I liked that so much .....I did it to all of the corners.




then I thought again        and wondered if I should make a 12 inch block out of these?


So, that is where I ended today!  My quilt may just turn out to be a wonky crumb sampler!
Now I have resisted the urge to see what everyone else has done.......just so I could develop my own quilt.....but I can't fight it any longer!  I'm off to visit everyone else to see what they have been up to!

2 comments:

Cheryl Willis said...

It looks like you are doing just fine. years ago I had a friend that use to make 8 1/2" scrappy blocks from her scraps (before I even heard of crumbs) I use to buy them from her for a quarter. i thought it was a steal to get an 80 x80 top for $25.00
she would have loved to see how these blocks have evolved. cw

Coloradolady said...

Love your blocks!! They will looks wonderful in your finished quilt.