About Me

My photo
I live in Melbourne Australia.

Welcome

Would love to hear what you think, and would love to visit your blog.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sunday Drive

Last Sunday we went for a Sunday drive to Castlemaine...
saw some lovely ladies, in their Sunday best.
Didn't find what I wanted at the Restorer's Barn. But I did get what I needed, and something that needed me at Threadbear Patchwork.
Had a coffee before heading to a new shop in Castlemaine that I hadn't been before.
This is what I found at Haberdashery! love Karen

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Hi Karen, it's been a while since I visited your blog, and I am enjoying catching up with you! I was up at Castlemaine with my husband a couple of months ago; we visited Buda House to see the aprons display (fabulous!) and spend the rest of the day wandering through the shops. Spent about an hour in the Restorers Barn (hubby's choice, not mine!) but didn't buy anything, although we were sorely tempted!