About Me

My photo
I live in Melbourne Australia.

Welcome

Would love to hear what you think, and would love to visit your blog.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Progress

This morning I thought I would have to tell you that I only managed to applique 2 little pears, and one bird to my Christmas tree block, but with some work today I added 11 more leaves.  So I am aiming to finish putting all of the leaves onto this block this upcoming week.
  I did buy backing and binding fabric for my little quilt, and it is basted and I have even made a start hand quilting. 
But, in doing this I uncovered another UFO, my hand quilting warm up quilt!
I managed to get the center of my TB Lovers quilt together with its cornerstone and sashing, and have added the top and bottom of the first border.  I will have that first border on by next Thursday.  I will decide on the size of the final border, when I dig out my border quilting stencils and see which looks the best!  As for my scrap quilt, I have made little progress, but little bits are adding up on this quilt.

Thanks for listening, karen

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Sounds like you're making progress on each item!