About Me

My photo
I live in regional Victoria, Australia. I quilt and create in between caring for my family.

Welcome

Would love to hear what you think, and would love to visit your blog.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Progress

This morning I thought I would have to tell you that I only managed to applique 2 little pears, and one bird to my Christmas tree block, but with some work today I added 11 more leaves.  So I am aiming to finish putting all of the leaves onto this block this upcoming week.
  I did buy backing and binding fabric for my little quilt, and it is basted and I have even made a start hand quilting. 
But, in doing this I uncovered another UFO, my hand quilting warm up quilt!
I managed to get the center of my TB Lovers quilt together with its cornerstone and sashing, and have added the top and bottom of the first border.  I will have that first border on by next Thursday.  I will decide on the size of the final border, when I dig out my border quilting stencils and see which looks the best!  As for my scrap quilt, I have made little progress, but little bits are adding up on this quilt.

Thanks for listening, karen

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Sounds like you're making progress on each item!