About Me

My photo
I live in Melbourne Australia.

Welcome

Would love to hear what you think, and would love to visit your blog.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Saturday Stitching.....and shopping

I just had to go to Threadbear in Castlemaine for a friend's birthday present ......and some fabric for myself.
The fat 1/8ths are for my friend.  The cream floral is the backing for my little quilt top, along with the tiny green stripe for its binding.  The blue fabric is for an upcoming project ....once I have finished something!

So, onto my stitching.  Yesterday, my Fool's Gold 3 package arrived.  This is the third round and the block I am working on is for Ruby.  Here is what I have done so far.....I have to have the block finished on Monday, so that I can post it on Tuesday the 15th.
Ruby's naked block

Saturday's stitching.
Love karen

No comments: